Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Project 1 - Live Brief Collaborative Project - Research & Design Ideas

Research:


http://www.artmovements.co.uk/home.htm
(A website showing the art movements' timeline.)
I like the Idea of possibly creating a 'family tree' of art.


 Nouveau Ideas for Frames/Boarders.
















Deco Ideas for Frames/Boarders
























Other Ideas for Frames/Boarders

























Design Ideas:



 I'm keen on using some Art Nouveau ideas possibly on the beams and pillars of the library. But it's finding a way to achieve this without effecting the laminate posters already on these spaces that I'm having some trouble with.

    
    I like the idea of using quotes on the beams.



    I also like the idea of having things 'pop up' from behinds objects like a bookshelf or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment