Saturday, 5 May 2012

Article: Motionographer’s Role in the Industry (Right Now)

I went on a website to read an article, because it may help my PDP posts. That and I was curious to see what they had to say. This is the first article I've read from a design aspect unless you count creative review (not read creative review recently, just to stop any confusion). 


http://motionographer.com/2012/04/06/motionographers-role-in-the-industry-right-now/


I was puzzled by this article. I thought the title was referring to Moving Image/Animators, etc as a whole in the industry offering tips and advice what to do now to 'land a job' and so on.
I was wrong.
It's referring to the company/website 'Motionographers' position in the industry, and has a debate. The writer was trying to clarify any confusions other readers were having trying to understand about 'black-listed companies', etc. He also wrote to consider different sides of perspectives, choices, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment