Friday, 21 December 2012

More Lego Research

The following videos and information are things I found that I thought would be in relation to this brief.

I liked this video because aside of the music, I thought the pixelated images could somehow tie in with the brief. Perhaps build the lego doing something, moving in this fashion.


I remembered I wanted to add a song to the animation once it was complete, and my first thought was this video below.
This is because to me it sounds up beat and appropriate [Give or take you cut some of it up. I've done this to my video.]. The idea of making it fun like a game was what I got from the song. When you see the animation alongside the song, it feels like it has a Transformers look to it. Like the two couldn't of been more suited in a way. But that's just my thought on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment