Sunday, 7 April 2013

Noise Festival: Work Experience So Far (Post 1)

Since beginning my work experience at Noise Festival on the 7th of March, I have now become accustomed to my work routine there; giving up one day a week to help them out and gain some experience in this field of industry.
All things considered, I think I have adapted well to their ways of working. It's a bit fast-paced, but I've found it to be fun. I've worked at Noise four times now. Personally, think I needed this experience. I don't want to feel like I'm being thrown in the deep end when I actually graduate and get a job. My CV definitely needed this too, as it didn't have a great deal of work experience on it anyway.

My role there at the moment usually consists of me Photoshoping promotional images.
This week, I had to stitch together a video slide show for them, featuring imagery for the up-coming event 'The Art of Protest'.

As an added bonus for working with Noise, I was given a free portfolio that should have been more than a couple of quid. You get a portfolio on the Noise website anyway, but are able to only put up 5 pieces of work. With this upgraded portfolio, I think I can put up a few hundred pieces.

Here's a link to my noise portfolio if you want to have a look. I've not uploaded many pieces though: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment