A month ago, I made a poll and questionnaire about the Red Riding Hood tale.
I asked the public:
- What they remembered about the story, which variation they heard and/or preferred.
- Given that the scenario in the story could change, how would they want Red and Wolf to behave and interact with each other.
- What kind of personality traits would the public want to see from Red and Wolf. Was Red smart? Mouthy? Feisty? Was Wolf cowardly? Egotistical? Dim?, etc.
- The majority remembered the version where the wolf was stuffed with stones.
- They wanted Red to be smart and mouthy and I think for Wolf to be easily irritated and comical.
I found this was helpful and at the same time, a little irrelevant to the storyboard I have now. Still, I've not finished it yet, so these answers may come in handy at a later date.