Thursday, 2 May 2013

Noise Festival: Work Experience So Far (Post 2)

I know I've already posted a version of this out, but that was whilst I've been working there for the first few days. I thought it was important to post a 'here and now' train of thought over my work experience.
I'm doing another one now (not just for work experience evidence on my blog) because I can now say this information without worrying about spilling any beans. That and I've been really busy with college work.

I'm really enjoying my time at NOISE, and I intend to keep doing work experience with them for as long as I can, even if it's once a week.
  • They've helped me do some work experience.
  • I've learned what it's like to be in a working environment and how to conduct myself in such.
  • They're great people. I can have a laugh with them over projects, explore different ideas and help create content that is relevant to my study and beneficial for them.
  • As I've mentioned before, I've learned to be more cautious about releasing information relevant to events they host, etc.
There are times when I'm a little bit left to my own devices, but I can ask for help if I really need it. I think this is good though anyway, as it's taught me to be a little less reliable on others, and be more confident in my own abilities.

 The images below are credits to everyone who has been involved making things happen behind the scenes at NOISE (without trying to blow my horn), including me.


No comments:

Post a Comment